Thursday, April 16, 2009

Undefined blessed moment..

MOM.. Is it a human form of God or God himself? It’s challenging to define but definitely a blessing for life. I wonder the feelings God himself must have had while creating a mother. Gathering every possible emotion, sensibility, bravery, sensitivity in one single soul does call for an Oscar. Seeing my mom makes me feel proud of being a woman. The manner in which she manages our lives, home, her career, relation with Dad and all other relatives’ makes me question all these educational institutions “Who can make a good manager? Who can teach us the best?” For answers dive deep within. What a marvelous magnum opus. Since my childhood I have been wishing Mother’s day to mama but got the true essence behind this wish years later. Each and every moment I want to thank my mom as she gave up so many desires just to bring me in this world. I thank the whole universe as the moment came only because my mom desired for that. The instant a lady conceives a womb marks the birth of a beautiful moment in the entire universe. It means capable of unconditional love, loving for the sheer joy of loving. I am what I am today because of my mama only. The relation a mother shares with her child is beyond words. The way my mom cares and pampers me and my brother births a want of mothering a child myself. I feel it’s the easiest thing to do for a female because naturally she’s ready for it. Fatherhood is just an institution created by human although the unconditional sentiment for the child is similar as that of a mother. The way both parents create a nest to render the best love and happiness to their child is pure devotion. I feel because it was tough for God to be there for each and every child, he created a mother and a father. Life’s a stage and everyone needs a support to survive through thick and thin. But a mother is a single soul who can single handedly mother a child with equal love and passion. And the same holds true for a real father. I feel blessed to have parents. There are thousands of parentless children which make me crave more and more for my parent’s love. Someday I’ll play the same role to a soul and that will be the happiest day of my life. I extend my appreciation and gratitude to womanhood as well as fatherhood. Be proud parents and be proud children. Cherish this very moment of love. One can mother anyone, a plant, a pet, a thought or even you. The moment is now. Thank you mama and papa. I love you.

2 comments: