Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life!!!! All it is..

That’s what it starts with. STRUGGLE!!!!!

Life’s never a bed of roses, that’s just a saying. I never gave this phrase that importance than today. I was really looking forward to this one thing in the coming days but it seemed like not working out. I was pretty furious but one thing I am so grateful to bhagwanji (God) for is: he puts a blessing in every struggle. May be a stroke is what is required for me to learn certain things. I have been madly into work, work and only work and after today I am like dying to go home once, shop with mom, fight with my brother, sit with dad, and bitch with my friends. God, I really miss all this. I have faced this struggling phase earlier also and things have always fallen into place but I suppose where I lack is “patience”. Everybody around is cribbing and desiring for things in life and blaming situations and God for the failures. I feel bhagwanji has his own ways of teaching everyone. This is where we still need to evolve. Its like this thick layer of materialism stuck in our souls and it does take good guts to cut through. I feel bhagwanji gives us ample chances to evolve, then what is that is stopping us? Uncomfort. It does take that extra effort to cross an ocean. And that’s where we tend to give up. I try to be positive all the time but when it takes time for a certain thing to happen I lose the struggle there. Then also I feel bhagwanji has his own ways, he makes sure the proper help is lended to the one in need. I feel blessed that I am going through this vicious circle as I am learning so much day by day and the one lesson that I am not able to incorporate is paitence, and bhagwanji is repeating situations again and again till the time I am through with it. What an awsum life!!!!

1 comment:

  1. heya ... Nice blog. I was searching my own blog and found your's with the same title "Life all it is"

    Read few blogs ... good ones :-)

    My blog is on wordpress.

    regards,
    mangesh yadav

    ReplyDelete