Saturday, April 18, 2009

So yes life has changed big time after coming down to Hyderabad. It was pretty comfortable living in the capital, the chores were taken care either by family or my sweet friends. It’s a completely different experience taking care of each and every small errand. Ahh my only best companion, who’s put up with me even after coming down here: COFFEE!!!!

It was sheer joy when I noticed Barista near my office. Absorbing my cultural shock in many facets, it was definitely a blessing in disguise. Call it love for coffee, utter ambience or just a hang out, it’s been my second home and I love each and every part of it. Every day after office or maybe just a sip before starting the day, takes me to a different level altogether. The numbers barista people play just accelerates my energy level. Heard coffee’s not good, I don’t believe in that. Everything is awesome till the time you enjoy it. So, sip it up and relax down..

No comments:

Post a Comment