Monday, January 9, 2012

Cosmic dancer

I was once asked, close your eyes and the first name that comes to your mind is your god. SHIVA. It clicked like it completed every doubt, fear, pain and happiness. My dad told me that one’s family god should be considered the one who should be prayed. Being a 12 year old I listened to him and took this all as a lesson and bowed down. But the shadow of Shiva was burned in me and started growing like a flower. At the age of 18, my mom was asked by a saint to make me pray Shiva so that all the future problems can be avoided. Coming from an Indian family, moms believe in anything and everything saint’s say. I was taken aback. That was when it clicked me that God is always with you making your way easy and smooth. Since that moment, I am and will be his essence. This cosmic dancer has always lured me. I have been hypnotised by merely the thought of OM NAMAH SHIVA. It brings a crystal clear clarity just on murmuring. Om namah shiva
This is meditation. This is prayer. This is everything. It starts here and ends here. The cosmic energies reside inside every individual and beneath that force resides god. It’s always been said that deep down inside one has an answer to each and every questions and doubts. Isn’t that true.....Yes, it is..Just try it once..... Sculptures say that HE is the one who creates and destroys the universe. His dance known as “Tandava” symbolizes not only the cosmic cycles of creation and destruction, but also the daily rhythm of birth and death which is seen in Indian mysticism as the basis of all existence. Dancing at a great speed with flying arms and legs with a composed posture creates what we are....energy... It is this diet that what we are made up of. On imagining, I can always build a universe inside me. This is precisely what cosmic is. And that’s why somewhere deep down I can always relate to each and every fractional element of Shiva. I am Shiva. I am HE. I am SHE. I am the shadow of this cornucopia. I am and will remain Om.... love you and thank you god.

No comments:

Post a Comment