Thursday, January 5, 2012

And the wait continuessss.....

All I ever wanted was that the voids to fill in and the gap to get jammed but the wait continues for this to happen. We have always been told that we get human life once and it should be lived in a good way but I always feel that this life is not supposed to be lived in a good way but just in your way. It is a human experience for our spiritual soul so the choice should be given to the soul. The human greediness and materialism has created this gap and now it has been accumulated by pressures of job, marriage, kids, pension plans, shopping and the black hole. I have always been consistent about my morning prayers since childhood and I wonder will the gap ever fill?? Or is this feeling of gap itself a human attention gap??
I have been ever since waiting for the right moment, right plan, right job, right salary, right love and then I wonder why is that our demands always end up in materialistic ways. Being fully aware of the spiritual form we many a times end up thinking completely human. And this further adds to the gap cause we tend to run after the most easily available source, i.e. being completely human. I pray, dream, think, write about feeling completely in sync with my soul but the gaps continues and my wait continuessssss.......

No comments:

Post a Comment