Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Lil Love can change it all...

Life brings all kinds of emotions complementary with it. A smile can shadow any pain. I had never asked for all the wrongs and the rights that came across, but they did and I am surely grateful for that. I feel when people say they don’t need love or care, that’s when they need it the most. Life’s a rocky road, a package which has both the dos and don’ts and a little love can change it all.
It does happen when we meet complete strangers and we volunteer for a smile or a helping hand and we boost it in front of ourselves but hide it from people with an unknown fear. Love is all that we need, we got to find it amongst ourselves and our race. We cannot imagine the amount of love in a stranger but our timely actions of love supports the fact. Isn’t that a connection? A Correlation exists? So if there is a possibility of the same then why are we poor in this? I guess we need excellence and collegial degrees here. Just a thought of love transits any situation. It creates a well where we feel like throwing more and more of it and grow with satisfaction.
A very famous and one of my favourite philosopher Khalil Gibran said “Work is love made visible”. Work as if you working for your beloved, the fruit is for your love and see the amount of affection that you’ll put in it. I am capable of loving so so so much but still hold myself during numerous situations. It’s a human fear I need to regulate. There are indisputable apprehensions in my path but to reach on the other side of the river I need to wrestle them all. It does take a lot of effort and zeal but a lil love can change it all. This is where I wish to be, a true spiritual victory of me and thats what I work for. So there is no harm in loving others and yourself as that’s what that casts us and nothing else. . Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment